How do I enroll my child in your school?
Contact your case manager at your school district if your child is not meeting with success in his/her current placement. The Individual Education Plan (IEP) which includes the parent, will discuss placement options for the child. If a private placement is a recommended option, your case manager will contact the school. Student Records will be sent for review by the Director of Admissions to determine if referral is appropriate. If it is the Admissions Director will contact the parent/guardian for the child to come for an interview and tour.

The admission process
Sending Districts or/and students’ district of residence refers to Brookfield. The director of admission needs to review the IEP, IEP evaluations and interview the student Once those two entities are completed, a decision will be made regarding acceptance.

Must students be classified to attend your schools?
Yes, all students who attend the Academy, Elementary or Transition to College are classified.

Do I have to pay to send my child to Brookfield Schools?
No, your local school district is responsible to pay all costs involved with your child attending Brookfield Elementary, Academy or T2C.

Do I have to transport my child to Brookfield Schools?
No, your local school district will provide door-to-door transportation to Brookfield Elementary, Academy or T2C.

Translate »
Brookfield Elementary
800 Kings Highway, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
(856) 546-1388 • Fax: (856) 546-1588
Brookfield Academy
1009 Berlin Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856) 795-8228 • Fax: (856) 795-3009
Transition to College
(856) 795-8228
Fax: (856) 795-3009
Brookfield Schools does not discriminate in any form against students, employees or applicants on the basis of race, gender,sexual orientation, national origin, religion or disability. Brookfield Schools are Approved Private Special Education Schools.
Brookfield Schools Powered by Maher&Mignella